Part II includes our stories for culture, science & technology, space, and food & health.
Story #11: The Growth of Beauty
Cultural debasement may seem to be everywhere—but so is beauty. Judging by the crowds filling museums, concerts, castles, and cathedrals in Europe, people seem to realize how essential beauty is. Ignore the people at the top who are financing incoherence, because the market is going for beauty.
- Top 10: Most visited museums in the world
- More people are visiting New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art than ever before
- Top galleries take a chance on Taipei Dangdai
Story #12: Mind Control Concerns Go Mainstream
After years of being a fringe topic, it’s suddenly socially acceptable to talk about mind control. We can thank Truthstream Media for their remarkable videos that make mind control more understandable, and Dr. Farrell’s magnificent book looking at “soft” forms of mind manipulation in the arts and music as well as the power (for good and ill) of human intentionality. Why not choose beautiful art that reintegrates rather than ugly art that is dissociative?
- Truth Media: ”The Minds of Men”
- Guest post: The two worlds of data infrastructure
- SECRET SCORES: Apple gives you a TRUST rating – and it’s based on your phone call and email habits
- Bookmark this: Over 400 links Google doesn’t want you to visit
- Censored film reveals The Israel Project’s secret Facebook campaign
- US Patent 6506148 B2 confirms human nervous system manipulation through your computer & TV
Story #13: The Real Deal on Gender X
Introducing robotics requires legal, financial, and accounting systems to manage robots. The clever alternative to developing new systems from scratch is to figure out how to fold robots into the human payroll and taxation systems. And voilà, we now have gender X as an option on birth certificates so that robots can be citizens and taxpayers—no interruption of cash flows required. If this seems far-fetched, remember that corporations became people, too. This is all being sold as “rights.” We think it is about “replacement.”
- Gender “X”: New York City to add third gender option to birth certificates
- Who are the rich, white men institutionalizing transgender ideology?
- Swedish professor accused of bigotry for saying men and women “biologically different”
- Huge rise in school-age girls seeking gender reassignment prompts UK govt research
- “We will get regular body upgrades”: what will humans look like in 100 years?
Story #14: Aretha Franklin’s Magnificent Legacy
The Queen of Soul was a remarkable person and artist. Listening to her music can help you appreciate one of the most powerful, loving, vital, full of life, and pro-human impulses of the 20th century. God be with you, Aretha!
- Aretha’s final show: Detroit Temple fills with laughter as Bill Clinton recounts awestruck encounter with the Queen of Soul, while Jennifer Hudson and Ariana Grande sing their hearts out
- RIP Aretha Franklin: Five ways the Queen of Soul made history
- Aretha Franklin (Wikipedia)
- Aretha Franklin (website)
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Story #15: Holograms, Memes, and European Rules: Copyright and Content Integrity Gets Very Complex
We already knew that digital systems had no integrity, but now it’s possible to make a video of you saying something you never said, or headline a concert or political speech with a hologram. Copyright issues are about to get very dicey and expensive.
- How the Tupac hologram works: 2012 Good Mythical Morning with Rhett & Link S1 • E71
- BREAKING: Louisiana Attorney General calls for dismantling Google and Facebook to protect America
- Apple permanently bans Alex Jones from entire platform
- Twitter permanently bans Alex Jones, website Infowars
- PayPal bans Alex Jones, saying he “promoted hate”
- Why the whole world should be up in arms about the EU’s looming Internet catastrophe
- Gov. Brown yet to sign California net neutrality bill
- US Copyright Compliance: University of Michigan
Story #16: EMF Radiation: Consumers Push Back
As 5G infrastructure rolls out with the FCC’s permission, local municipalities and consumers are fighting back. Expect this to become an even bigger story in 2019.
- California community mounts a fight against 5G infrastructure
- The best way to educate politicians and government agencies about Wi-Fi, EMF frequencies and the adverse health effects accruing from them
- French school mobile phone ban comes into force
- Statement by U.S. Conference of Mayors CEO & Executive Director Tom Cochran on FCC’s order proposing to usurp local property rights
Story #17: Trump Creates the Space Force
The Solari Report’s 1st Quarter 2018 Wrap Up focused on the space-based economy, including discussing space as “the ultimate corporate offshore haven” and an outlet for the trillions in missing money. So, one way to view Trump’s Space Force announcement is as a signal that the U.S. is serious about protecting space assets. Trump actually talked about needing “another” Space Force—was this a slip of the tongue or a carefully crafted faux pas to get people ready for the rollout of a Space Force that, in fact, already exists?
- Inside the Pentagon, disagreements deepen over how to create a Space Force
- Creation of US Space Force and introduction of new anti-Russia sanctions are interrelated
Story #18: Satellite Security
One of the news items for this story is about Lockheed Martin’s Air Force satellite contract. Given the size of Lockheed’s government contracts—50% greater than its nearest competitor—and the fact that Lockheed was in charge of all the payment systems at HUD and DOD when the $21 trillion went missing, you have to ask, “Does Lockheed Martin run the government?”
- Lockheed Martin wins $7.2B Air Force satellite contract
- Hacked satellite systems could launch microwave-like attacks, expert warns
- The US is “alarmed” over mysterious Russian satellite’s behavior
FOOD & HEALTH
Story #19: What’s Up with Blood?
Between stories about Silicon Valley collecting and selling young people’s blood, to reports of blood trafficking, to Mel Gibson saying that Hollywood feasts on the blood of children, something seems to be up with blood. When you connect the dots with other phenomena like pedophile networks, organ harvesting, abortion, sex slavery rings, and powerful people who never seem to age, it creates a pretty unsavory picture of a satanic technocracy at work. From an economic standpoint, we’re watching people being turned into natural resources to be harvested, even down to the level of harvesting their energy. The story of Theranos tells us that the national security establishment is also interested in blood.
- This blood-sucking startup is coming for you, millennials
- Startups flock to turn young blood into an elixir of youth
- Joe Rogan – Are rich people injecting “young blood” to live longer? | Like vampires!
- Mel Gibson: Hollywood is “den of parasites” who “feast on blood of kids”
- Embattled blood-testing firm Theranos to dissolve: WSJ
Story #20: Glyphosate Gets Outed and Monsanto (Now Bayer) Loses Big
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is one of 2018’s big heroes. And it looks like Bayer got stuck with a “pig in a poke.” Was Bayer so focused on owning the seed and food system that it didn’t pay attention to Monsanto losing control of the narrative? Monsanto’s fall from grace provides an instructive example of what can happen when the public gets angry. Watch other corporations use smoke and mirrors to persuade people that they are socially responsible so that the Monsanto thing doesn’t happen to them.
- Monsanto’s loss is our gain—Let’s make the most of it
- U.S. gov’t loses landmark vaccine lawsuit: The HighWire with Del Bigtree and Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- U.S. District Court Judge signs order granting Plaintiff, Informed Consent Action Network and Counsel, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., the relief sought in a lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)